Over the last two years, AUDSS members have saved over 220 lives by donating blood. This year, the Australian Red Cross Blood Service needs us to be bigger and better! Each blood donation saves up to 3 lives and is much needed in the cold winter months.
Get involved, submit your photos and make sure to encourage your friends! ADSA needs your help to take back our title as winners of the Health Students Blood Challenge.
For more information, please visit: https://www.donateblood.com.au/red25
HOW DO I GET INVOLVED?
Make sure you're eligible to donate blood at http://www.donateblood.com.au/eligibility. This is a short quiz which can help determine whether you're able to give blood.
If you aren't a member of Red25, simply:
- Join The University of Adelaide ADSA by visiting here.
- Book a blood donation appointment between 12 March and 3 June online or by calling 13 14 95.
- The donor centre in the CBD is at Level 1, Regent Arcade, 110 Grenfell St, Adelaide, SA 5000.
- Give blood to have your donation automatically added to your group's tally.
- Track your group's results online during the challenge.