THE AUDSS Event of the year is here! Welcome to 2019 WEP DENT CAMP, bought to you proudly by our sponsors, Wright Evans Partners!
--------- DETAILS --------
When: Friday 29th - Sunday 31th of March
Where: Toc H Camp, Victor Harbor (Toc H 54 Waggon Road Victor Harbor SA 5211)
- 2 nights of insane parties with alcohol provided!
- Food provided with re-vamped menu including addition of late night munchies
- Fun activities, including our Traditional BOAT Race and Scavenger Hunt
- Beach hangouts on Saturday to catch some rays you sun deprived nerds
- Sober room and day activities organised by Student Affairs
--------- THEMES ---------
1st night (Friday 29th):
ANCIENT WORLD FESTIVUS
Any outfit that the ancients would’ve gotten down and partied in! Whether they were Greek, Roman, Egyptian, party like it’s BC. BYO sheets… NO using from the campsites – we’re not dumb plus it probs still has chunder on it from last year
2nd night (Saturday 30th):
We’re giving you guys free rein here and we’re sure we’re gonna regret it (or maybe not). Wear anything that makes you say “Sorry Mum” – even if that means wearing nothing at all… stupid sexy Flanders
--------- Tickets ----------
2 night stay: $125 members, $145 non-members
1 night stay: $75 members, $85 non-members - to be released at a later date (find someone else to take the second night)
(Additional $10 if travelling by bus)
Bus will be leaving from North Terrace campus and includes return trip
------- Fine Print --------
Remember you agree to the AUDSS behaviour and alcohol policy.